Monday, June 8, 2009

5 Minutes with Kristin's Thoughts

Granny, open up! Where are you?!

DSC01651

["Kristin, Granny is out of town."]

Noooooooo! She must be here, she must, she must!

DSC01652

["Kristin, it's okay, look who's walking down the street."]

Hmmm? Who is it?

DSC01654

It's Grandad! And Isaac, and Lauralyn!!

DSC01655

Wait! I'll come to you!

DSC01656

I'm running! I'm running! I'm running!

DSC01657

I won't trip, I won't fall, I won't trip, I won't fall.

DSC01658

Almost there!

DSC01659

Grandad!

DSC01660

Life is good.

DSC01661

Come here, Mommy, let me show you how I can use the hose.

DSC01665

[Two seconds later, I was fairly soaked.]

DSC01664

3 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Great pictures. You captured Kristen's personality so very well. She's such a cutie pie.

The Brothers said...

LOVE this - too adorable!

forever folding laundry said...

So sweet. What a lucky grandpa! :)

~Keri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...