Friday, June 5, 2009

Pool Fun, mostly.

Instead of going down my laundry list of complaints about our pool, and longing once again for a inground pool fairy to visit my backyard, I'll share photos from our first family pool outing of the summer. All the kids had a ball, which is the only reason I have conceded to once again join the swim club. Oh, and the fact that I want my kids to know how survive in water without sinking to the bottom.

Ah, well. Despite the ever-present threat of a volley ball being spiked into one of my children, I still managed to get some cute photos.

DSC01843

DSC01845
My husband is exceptionally good looking when holding a baby. ;-)

DSC01859
Isaac has started swim team practice. He looks so grown up to me... when we first joined the pool 3 years ago, his feet didn't touch the bottom of the shallow end.

DSC01869

DSC01868

DSC01873

DSC01838

DSC01840

DSC01881
Gotta love a cheesy smiley girl.

3 comments:

Buffie Cullens said...

Oh, I didn't think about the danger of volleyballs into the kiddie pool. When we were there Sunday, the kiddie pool was closed. I just didn't like how Corinna sat in the sand and the shower in the bathroom didn't work to clean her off. Got the e-mail about suspending v-ball til they figure out how to make it safe.

Annie said...

Now that Kristin looks so much older, I keep mistaking her for Lauralyn at a really quick first glance....and then I note the hair color and realize it is Kristin!
WOW! I can remember back when you didn't think Kristin's hair was going to be curly (or as curly) as Lauralyn's!
Both of them look adorable in their curly locks!
~annie

The Beaver Bunch said...

Great pics. I thought about pretending to steal your camera tonight. But, I refrained. Guess I'll just begin begging Luke.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...