Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I love my camera, and Isaac rocked at the swim meet.

Isaac swam in his first swim meet of the summer. He placed 1st in the "boys 6 and under" backstroke, and 2nd in the extended 50 M. freestyle (which is 2 laps). GOOOOO, Isaac!!! I am so pleased with his hard work!

And here are several photos of the events, and another reason why I LOVE my camera :-)

DSC02400

DSC02406

DSC02408

DSC02415

DSC02417

DSC02418

DSC02419

DSC02420

DSC02423

5 comments:

bri said...

Great Pictures Beth!!! I love your camera too! haha

You must be so excited for him! That is such a big deal coming in first and then second! WOW... an athlete in the beginning! So amazing that he already has that ability! GOD is so creative... *smile*

The Beaver Bunch said...

Yes, please rub it in some more that your camera rocks and mine does not.

Then prove it, with pictures. And all this time I thought we were friends.

Mrs. Fix said...

Makes me remember the good ole days at Adelphi Pool. Congrats to Isaac!

Annie said...

Isaac DOES ROCK!!!
What a fun and exciting day for you all!
~annie

Beth ~ said...

Go Isaac! I think you and Laci must be made from the same mold!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...