Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beep, beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? Vrrooooom.

I realize the majority of my blog readers won't get the above Missy Elliot reference. I'm okay with that. These pictures simply put that song in my head. Yes, I know he's not driving a Jeep. But he is so stinkin' cute, and he makes those little motor noises with his mouth, and actually tries to steer the car. Lovin' this Little Man. The first photo is another new favorite of mine.

DSC02217

DSC02220

DSC02226

DSC02215

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

I use to LOVE that song--in my past life, that is--of course.
The pics are so very cute!!

wendi said...

Love the first pic! The colors truly POP!!

bri said...

oh my goodness as soon as i read the title that old video popped into my mind! STRANGE it was! haha

He however is not strange! He is so adorable. I love that Kristen is pushing him! Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...