Monday, June 8, 2009

Double the Fun

Some of you know, or at least know of our friends the Beavers who I often refer to as our "foster friends." Jessica and Luke's soon to be son, Aaron, is just three days younger than Little Man. On Saturday, we got together to celebrate the boys' birthdays.

First a few photos from last July... the boys met for the first time.

DSC05999

DSC05989_2

DSC05987

And now look at 'em! Amazing how much they accomplished in a year!

DSC02144

DSC02137

DSC02148

DSC02155

DSC02160

DSC02163

DSC02174

DSC02181
This one makes me laugh... sugar high leads to sugar crash.

We look forward to celebrating the boys' birthdays for many years in the future.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the one of them splashing in the pool - looks like two future football players to me!

wendi said...

Cute! What big boys...but I think the straight jackets they were wearing as babies was a little too much. ;-)

The Beaver Bunch said...

Precious pictures. Email them to me, por favor.

Si, hablo espanol. I dunno whyo I'mo speakin'o Espanol now.

bri said...

So fun to be able to celebrate with eachother! Looks like an amazing time was had by ALL!!

Mrs. Fix said...

Yes, that last picture is too cute -- sugar crash!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...